Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yearly Update

Wow, this blog has really been neglected.

Life is good for the Kelsey family. Our community was hit hard when an F4 tornado hit. We were missed by a couple hundred yards. Our friends were not as lucky. Our community is rebuilding, but it will never be the same.

Addi has been headache free for 9 months! She loves school and starts gifted classes this week. I'm so proud of her.

Levi is a great little first grader and behaves so well. I have a feeling he's going to be getting straight A's.

Lila can't wait for school to start for her, but still has to wait a couple of years. She is definately a "girl girl" and loves anything pink or princess related.

Kim is doing well and is going to be a room mother again at school. She did a terrific job last year. She is also involved with our school's PTA. She had a job for an on call service, but the hours were not worth the money.

Take care everyone....if you are reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Paul:
    I like your links which offer lots of information about Bible and parenting, so I checked their sites and take them home! Thanks and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.

    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
    (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed
    what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!
    Review my website click through the up coming website

    ReplyDelete