Sunday, January 20, 2013

Revival?

Decided to update my blog that I used for communication just a couple of years ago.  I guess Facebook and Twitter had my attention more.  I also noticed my mother-in-law udpated her blog yesterday, so I think it's time for a revival, don't you think?

Life for the Kelsey's has been good.  Addi just turned 10, Levi is 8 today, and Lila is 5.  Did I document Lila's birth on this blog?  Can't remember!  The kids are now being homeschooled by my wife.  They all love it.

We are still invovled with our church with Lads to Leaders.  In fact, Addi has taken up blogging.  One event she is doing is website, so she's been using a blog for entry.  Check it out!

I still teach at Pleasant Grove Elementary, 4th grade.  It's a job that definately keeps me busy.

I think I may make it goal to write here at least once a week now.  We shall see.  Check back for more!

1 comment:

  1. www.spiritlessons.com

    Angelica Zambrano-23 hrs dead

    ReplyDelete